Nest 2 Me Lay-by Agreement
(The following details only apply to Payments for Laybys set up prior to 7th April. Orders placed after this date can now utilise the new easier zipPay - Buy Now Pay Later system. See zipPay page for details).
After Initial Deposit Payment via Paypal Cart, all further Layby payments are to be made via Direct Deposit into the follow bank account:
- A M DELLAWAY
- BSB 084 577
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 862688128
- REFERENCE DETAILS: ENSURE THAT YOU Use your Surname and/or Order Number (which will be emailed out to you for confirmation of deposit payment) to ensure correct payment tracking as we do have many layby payments coming into our account.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify when the remaining balance on your account is paid in full within the 42 days, or earlier if this applies, then your order will be posted after processing is complete into our account (usually 2-3 days). You must check that the postal address supplied on your order is complete and correct.
- Minimum of $150 order applies
- Weekly, Fortnightly or Regular Lump Sum Payments to be made (we recommend setting up a regular direct transfer from your bank account to avoid missing payments)
- Payment period maximum 6 weeks (42 days)
- Limit 1 Layby Order in process at a time per customer and may only request to begin another once the previous is paid in full.
- Some items may be excluded from Layby offer due to their high demand, limited availability - in which case will be listed as such.
- 20% non-refundable deposit plus postage applies at time of order (this forms your first payment) via credit card/Paypal balance through the secure shopping cart. (Note: you can do so as a 'guest' with credit card if you do not currently hold a Paypal account)
- Once deposit payment is confirmed, your items will be packed and held on your behalf until full payment of the remainder is received via direct deposit into bank account provided
- By making the deposit you are entering the agreement to continue regular payments to complete your Layby purchase
CANCELLATION OF LAYBY:
- Deposit is forfeited if the Layby amount owing is not paid in full within the agreed period (6 Weeks/42 days) and the layby is cancelled. Other payments up until that point will be refunded to the same bank account received from.
- You may cancel the lay-by agreement any time up until the goods have been packaged for postage. If you cancel the lay-by agreement within this period, you will be refunded all amounts paid less termination fee of the 20% deposit to cover reasonable costs relating to the lay-by agreement including but not limited to storage, administrative costs, packaging and unpacking and returning the goods to stock, potential lost opportunity for sale of stock.
Please choose carefully, if you choose to change your purchase during the layby period, this may incur a $15 re-stocking surcharge
- Refunds are not available for goods purchased via layby unless product is returned within 7 days, faulty upon arrival and un-used.
- If there are any outstanding overdue payments on layby, the customer is not permitted to enter into any other laybys and new stock will not be held for them during that time.
- If a customer is found to be forfeiting or not abiding to the terms of layby agreement on numerous occasions, their application for layby purchases in the future may be refused.
This agreement adheres to the ACCC guidelines for Lay-by agreement.