NOTE: This carrier is made using 'SLUB' canvas, which is a natural looking canvas, a little stronger and thicker than most cotton canvases and does show natural lines in the canvas. See images.
Layby Available Enter 'LAYBY' at regular cart
(N.B. Do not use Express Paypal Checkout if wishing to select Layby)
Shipping within Australia Only (as per Tula License Agreement)
A modern twist on a traditional skill - The Tula Baby Carrier is THE must-have item to allow you to keep your little one close to your heart while having your hands free. Carriers are made in Poland and Mexico..
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood in light grey colour
- Instruction brochure
- This Tula carrier is made with light grey colour canvas. Main print fabric is SLUB (please see close up image shown below for unique markings on this fabric.)
- Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20." It is 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long.
Each Tula carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds - approx. 7.5kg - 20kg (toddler carrier is available for 12kg - 22kg)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
As an award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).