Shipping within Australia Only (as per Tula License Agreement)
A modern twist on a traditional skill - The Tula Baby Carrier is THE must-have item to allow you to keep your little one close to your heart while having your hands free.
Carriers are made in Poland and Mexico. With any questions regarding Warranty Issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Tula Toddler carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from about 18-20 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds and 32 inches tall) approx. 12kg - 23kg and at least 82 cm tall depending upon your child's individual body frame.
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
As an award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).